- The perfect 16 oz water bottle for your active lifestyle! Whatever your day may bring bring this bottle with you on the go.
- Designed to keep beverages cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 6.
- Double wall construction with an extra interior copper layer for superior performance.
- Maximum temperature retention that insulates the mug and protects your hands from the hot or cold.
- Made of 18/8 stainless steel that’s non-toxic, non-leaching & BPA free.
- Vacuum insulated to keep liquids and beverages fresh.
- No sweat exterior design. Don't worry about getting water on your desk, rings on your table, or a mess in your bag!
- Fits Most Cup Holders - The shape of this bottle will fit normal sized cup holders and the narrow mouth makes it easy to drink while on the go.
- Stainless Steel
Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
Availability: Ships anywhere in the United States
Processing Time: Allow 3 business days processing time for your order to ship.
SUITS delves into the fast-paced, high-stakes world of a top Manhattan corporate law firm where hotshot associate Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht, “Love & Other Drugs”) makes a risky move by hiring Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams, “Old School”) a brilliant but unmotivated college dropout, as his associate. As he becomes enmeshed in this unfamiliar world, Mike relies heavily on the firm’s best paralegal Rachel (Meghan Markle, “Horrible Bosses”) and Harvey's no-nonsense assistant Donna (Sarah Rafferty, “Brothers & Sisters”) to help him serve justice. With a photographic memory and the street smarts of a hustler, Mike proves to be a legal prodigy despite the absence of bonafide legal credentials. In the fifth season premiere, Pearson Specter Litt has scored a hard-fought victory, but the fight has left the firm shaken. Although she avoided jail time, Donna (Rafferty) has left Harvey (Macht), after more than a decade of working together. She is now working for his long-time rival Louis (Rick Hoffman, “Hostel”). And while Jessica (Gina Torres, “The Shield”) readjusts to being single, Mike (Adams) and Rachel (Markle) are giddy after his marriage proposal.
More gifts from Suits
Visit USANetwork.com for more information about Suits