- The perfect 17 oz slim water bottle for an on-the-go lifestyle.
- Double wall insulation eliminates condensation and retains temperature.
- Copper lining and vacuum sealed lid insulates cold drinks for 24 hours and hot drinks for 12 hours
- Cola shaped bottle allows for easy-grip and fits in most cup holders.
- Made of premium grade 18/8 stainless steel.
- Powder coat finish provides maximum durability against damages.
- BPA-free & nontoxic. Our bottle will not leech chemicals and won’t alter flavors.
- Top dishwasher safe.
- Matte Black
- 17 ounces
- Stainless Steel
Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
Availability: Ships anywhere in the United States
Processing Time: Allow 3 business days processing time for your order to ship.
SUITS delves into the fast-paced, high-stakes world of a top Manhattan corporate law firm where hotshot associate Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht, “Love & Other Drugs”) makes a risky move by hiring Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams, “Old School”) a brilliant but unmotivated college dropout, as his associate. As he becomes enmeshed in this unfamiliar world, Mike relies heavily on the firm’s best paralegal Rachel (Meghan Markle, “Horrible Bosses”) and Harvey's no-nonsense assistant Donna (Sarah Rafferty, “Brothers & Sisters”) to help him serve justice. With a photographic memory and the street smarts of a hustler, Mike proves to be a legal prodigy despite the absence of bonafide legal credentials. In the fifth season premiere, Pearson Specter Litt has scored a hard-fought victory, but the fight has left the firm shaken. Although she avoided jail time, Donna (Rafferty) has left Harvey (Macht), after more than a decade of working together. She is now working for his long-time rival Louis (Rick Hoffman, “Hostel”). And while Jessica (Gina Torres, “The Shield”) readjusts to being single, Mike (Adams) and Rachel (Markle) are giddy after his marriage proposal.
More gifts from Suits
Visit USANetwork.com for more information about Suits